SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite one liners from the movies
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite one liners from the movies Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I ain't had a drink since breakfast, and the only time I wear this coat's in your courtroom. Was always good enough when you needed what was in it!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
From The Big Sleep:My, my, my! Such a lot of guns around town and so few brains.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Two minutes to get onto the 101. Transition to the 110 to the 10 and exit on Normandie is four minutes. North on Normandie is five minutes. Two minutes to south Union cause there's roadwork. Thirteen plus one for shit happens.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Naw, we rape the shit out of them at the number six dance later on.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Salt water very bad for glass.

posted Hide Post
"Mongo only pawn in the game of life" - Blazing Saddles.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
I just want to work long hours. What's moonlighting?

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Do you even know what the Stasi is?

posted Hide Post
In the Damned Don't Cry, the mobster says to the CPA." You have the best kind of brains, the kind you don't have to buy."

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Again in the Damned Dont cry, Joan Crawford saysBig Grinon't talk to me about self-respect. That's something you tell yourself you got when you got nothing else. What kind of self-respect is there living on aspirin tablets and chicken salad sandwiches?

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Now they're even talking about letting in the low-lifes from other planets too.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
No, venti is twenty. Large is large. In fact, tall is large and grande is Spanish for large. Venti is the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations, you're stupid in three languages.

Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
I watched the usual suspects for the 30th+ time last night. I like a lot of little lines form that movie, most from Hockney's character.

6 cops come to arrest Hockney and freak out as he reaches under the car for a rag to wipe his face. He says "You think you brought enough guys?"

Interrogator says he can put Hockney in Queens on the night of the heist. "I live in Queens... you come up with that yourself or do you have a team of moneys working around the clock on this?"

Fenster talks about being strip searched and says "I had a guy's finger up my asshole tonight" to which Hockney replies "Is it Friday already?"

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10474 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
You don't give a $500 tip to the housekeeper. That's inappropriate.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Pardon me sir, but I lost my I.D. in... in a flood and I'd like to get some Old Harper, hard stuff. Would you mind buying a bottle for me?

Why certainly. I lost my wife, too - her name wasn't Idy, though, and it wasn't in a flood...

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
You know why the chicken crossed the road? Because the road crossed the chicken.

posted Hide Post
Gilda, are you decent?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
You see this is my life. It always will be. There's nothing else. Just us, and the cameras, and those wonderful people out there in the dark. All right Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
What was his business?

He used to be a big shot.

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post