SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite one liners from the movies
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite one liners from the movies Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Were you rushing or were you dragging?

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
"I don't"

In response to "hell I've got a lot of friends" in Tombstone.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12348 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Someday a real rain'll come and wash all the scum off the streets.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doc H.:
Renault: And what in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?
Rick: My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.
Renault: The waters? What waters? We're in the desert.
Rick: I was misinformed.

A favorite!

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I have come to fix your pheune.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prince Feisal: "The English have a great hunger for desolate places. I fear they hunger for Arabia." - Lawrence of Arabia.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Goldie, did you say wing attack plan R?

Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
"Let me ask you something. If you rule you followed brought you to this-of what use was the rule?"-Cormac McCarthy

Posts: 3484 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Life's too short to put up with a nutjob with an attitude problem" One of the old Miami vice shows.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1899 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by f2:
I would say that's that mattress man.

Still use that line today, often.

Not a one liner, but my favorite quote of all time.

“You want a Rolls-Royce, you don't come here, no no. You go to England, or wherever the fuck they make it. If you want champagne, you go see the French. If you need money, you find a Jew. But, if you want dirt, or scum buried under a rock somewhere, or some secret nobody wants anybody to know about, there's only one place to go: right here, Hell's Kitchen. It is the lost and found of shit. They lose it and we find it. Forget about it, man.”

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
"Shit comes down so hard I think I should wear a hat"

Or

You aren't to smart are you? I like that in a man.
What else do you like? Lazy? Ugly? Horny? I got em all.
You don't look lazy.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4784 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Joe Egan and Gerry Rafferty were a duo known as Stealers Wheel when they recorded this Dylanesque pop, bubble-gum favorite from April of 1974. They reached up to number 5, as K Billy's super sounds of the seventies continues...

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
I don't give reasons. I give orders.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
So I jump ship in Hong Kong and I make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
There was a third man, he didn't give evidence.

You don't mean that doctor?

No, no. He came late after they carried him to the Joseph Statue.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
No more letters from truant officers, no more letters from school, in fact no more letters from anybody.

posted Hide Post
"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 1359 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
"Lieutenant O'Neil...when I want your opinion, I'll give it to ya." [SLAM!!!]

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post