SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite one liners from the movies
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite one liners from the movies Login/Join 
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
"You haven't earned the right, to kill him."

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
You shot Melanie?

Twice. In the parking lot.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Weather conditions have improved tremendously over the mainland, so you won't have any trouble at all seeing the target. Of course, we mustn't forget, that means that they won't have any trouble at all seeing you.
- Catch 22.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Back there I can fly a gun ship, I can drive a tank, I was in charge of million dollar equipment. Back here I can't even hold a job parking cars.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Chef: Why do all you guys sit on your helmets?
Soldier: So we don't get our balls blown off.

Apocalypse Now

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wait. Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso.

Posts: 238 | Registered: March 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Do not speak to me of rules. This is war. This is not a game of cricket.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Some things in here don't react well to bullets.

posted Hide Post
If you pull a gun, kill a man!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
This building was a legal courthouse. Laws were passed here. Some of the very first laws of this country. This whole building was full of, uh, lawyers, lawmakers.

They were the ones that hanged everybody.

posted Hide Post
" Anyone ever tell you that that you look like a penis with a little hat on ? "

Posts: 3969 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Sure. Catch-22. Anyone who wants to get out of combat isn't really crazy, so I can't ground him.

Ok, let me see if I've got this straight. In order to be grounded, I've got to be crazy. And I must be crazy to keep flying. But if I ask to be grounded, that means I'm not crazy anymore, and I have to keep flying.

posted Hide Post
“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted,
I won't be laid-a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same of them.” ( the shootist )

Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here!
( as good as it gets)

Love is the only thing that can save this poor creature, and I am going to convince him that he is loved even at the cost of my own life.

No matter what you hear in there, no matter how cruelly I beg you, no matter how terribly I may scream, do not open this door or you will undo everything I have worked for.

Do you understand? Do not open this door.

( Young Frankenstein)

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Why is it called walking the right-of-way?

It's complicated. You know, it's uh..., I'll let Fin answer this one. Fin?

When the railroads were being built, the government took a lot of private land, saying the railroad needed the right-of-way through the property.

Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
f2 - really?

By my quick count you've posted 71 times in this thread. I can see someone having one or two, maybe even half a dozen favorite movie quotes, but it seems you just like quoting a lot of movie lines. Not to mention that you're posting isn't "one-liners" but entire dialogs from movies.

For the love of Pete man....give it a rest.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
There's an uncashed check here for $70,000.00.

Keep it.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I let him go.

It's so quiet you can hear a fish fart.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:
f2 - really?

By my quick count you've posted 71 times in this thread. I can see someone having one or two, maybe even half a dozen favorite movie quotes, but it seems you just like quoting a lot of movie lines. Not to mention that you're posting isn't "one-liners" but entire dialogs from movies.

For the love of Pete man....give it a rest.
Maybe attempting to reach a 5-digit post count? Roll Eyes

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"

"Try not. Do...or do not. There is no try."

"Failure is not an option."

"I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way."

"What we've got here is a failure to communicate."

"It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage."

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."

"Create enough hunger and everyone becomes a criminal."

Plus too many Harry Callahan quotes to list.

EDIT: one I forgot...

"Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?"

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
"What we've got here is a failure to communicate."
fify