SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite one liners from the movies
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite one liners from the movies Login/Join 
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
"It's like playin' cards with my brother's kids"

or

"We thought you........was a toad"

Posts: 10828 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
If I throw a dog a bone I don’t want to know if it tastes good or not.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
So many from the Dirty Harry series. Personal favorite, “You don’t listen, do ya, asshole.”

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

"That'll be the day!" The Searchers (1956)

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" Josey Wales

"We'll give ya fair trial, followed by a 1st class hanging" Sheriff Cobb, Silverado

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any of the Eastwood movies, tons of them but here’s one.....ok, bit more than a one liner...

“....any son of a bitch that takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, burn his damn house down!”

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
"I reckon so."

"Yo, homey! That my briefcase?"

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Have fun storming the castle. - Princess Bride
Bon voyage! - Bugs Bunny

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3858 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Is this the gentleman who crashed through Victor Maitland's window? Who disabled an unmarked unit with a banana?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Morgan:
Bon voyage! - Bugs Bunny

Wasn’t it, “Bon voyagee!”?

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Parker : Shut that c**** mouth or I'll come over there and f***start her head! - Way of the Gun opening scene...mostly because it is directed at Sarah Silverman

Houston Texas, if the heat don't kill ya, the skeeters will.

Posts: 359 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
FILL YOUR HAND YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH!

You've come far, pilgrim.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
Is this the gentleman who crashed through Victor Maitland's window? Who disabled an unmarked unit with a banana?

"Disturbing the peace? I got thrown out of a window! What's the fuckin' charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?"

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
"You're killing me Smalls"

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5130 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?"

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Game over man. Game over! - Aliens.

Yes it is "Bon voyagee!", you gosh darn idgit galoot! - Yosemite Sam.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3858 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges

Posts: 49 | Registered: August 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
They tell me you killed Ferraro. How did it feel? "He didn't say."

Posts: 3488 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
"What we have in mind is breakfast in bed for four hundred thousand." ~Wavy Gravy @ Woodstock

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post