SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite one liners from the movies
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite one liners from the movies Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Nothing wrong with shooting as long as the right people get shot.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
What's a flogging? A few blows and a few ohs, and then you put on your shirt.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Get off my Lawn".

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Get busy living or get busy dying.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
I'm giving you a choice, either put on these glasses, or start eating that trashcan.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
I would say that's that mattress man.

posted Hide Post
“I am strangely comfortable with it”

The boondocks saints.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/6...d1-99fb-c47d006190c1

JAMES 3:1
USPSA life member

Posts: 270 | Location: Indian River Shores, Florida | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
"Oh wow! Your just like the rest of us. Ain't you boy?"

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Son of a bitch is dug in like an Alabama tick.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Give me the whip.

Throw me the idol.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Elk don't know how many feet a horse has.

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
"Colonel [Stuart], a word with you?"

"You can have two - fuck and you."

Posts: 27928 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
You're rocking him too fast that's why he's crying.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Turks?

Bedu.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Big things have small beginnings Sir.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
SMA Basil Plumley (Sam Elliot) to LTC Hal Moore (Mel Gibson) in "We Were Soldiers":

"Sir...Custer was a pussy; you ain't."

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together. Mass hysteria.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Would you like me to tell you the story of right hand, left hand?

Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Renault: And what in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?
Rick: My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.
Renault: The waters? What waters? We're in the desert.
Rick: I was misinformed.

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post