SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite one liners from the movies
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite one liners from the movies Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Conan, what is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Conan, what is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

Did General Mattis quote Conan or were those his own words? I think I have heard that phrase before. It is a good one.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
I'm just a cook.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
I guess that was your accomplice in the wood chipper.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Mister. Mister. Sir. Sir. Here's a good stick to beat the lovely lady.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by f2:
Mister. Mister. Sir. Sir. Here's a good stick to beat the lovely lady.
One of my all time favorite movies !

Posts: 3969 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
" The almighty tells me that he can get me out of this mess , but he's pretty sure you're fucked " .

Posts: 3969 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
It's 30 minutes away. I'll be there in 10.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
So vote for me, because I don't even want to go to college, and I don't care, and as president I won't do anything. The only promise I will make is that if elected I will immediately dismantle the student government, so that none of us will ever have to sit through one of these stupid assemblies again.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Hence the expression, as greedy as a pig.

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
If you had more experience and less confidence, I might be more inclined to listen to you.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude.But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you.

Picture of K0ZZZ
posted Hide Post
I always drink coffee when I'm watching radar!

... Chad

http://shotworkspro.com - Much better than scrap paper! Use 'Take5' to get 5 bucks off.

Posts: 769 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
No, dwarves retire early. Common fact.

Yeah, lazy dwarves.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
In the tank, a lobster eats itself slowly from the inside. That's why you have to check its weight when you buy one. If it's not as heavy as it looks, it has been in the tank too long. Some people still kill a lobster by throwing it in boiling water. By now everyone should know that for the animal it's the most agonizing death, because it takes so long for it to die. The best way to kill a lobster is with a well place stab in the neck. It's quickest.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Rules? In a knife fight? No rules.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
No one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinized and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinize the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.

posted Hide Post
"Well, ain't we a pair, Raggedy Man" - Auntie Entity.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Now all you have to do is hold the chicken, bring me the toast, give me a check for the chicken salad sandwich, and you haven't broken any rules.