SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite one liners from the movies
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite one liners from the movies Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
My favorite, too.

PC

quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
from"We were Soldiers"

Sam Elliott as Sergeant Major Basil L. Plumley:

"When I need one, there'll be plenty laying around"

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
from "Air Force One"

"Get off my plane".

James

We the unappreciated
must do the unimaginable
and see the unthinkable
to protect the ungrateful

Posts: 801 | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
This...is my BOOM STICK!!!!!

Posts: 7525 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
The almighty tells me he can get me out of this mess, but he’s pretty sure you’re fucked.

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

You two are just dumber than a bag of hammers.

The first rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club.

People who talk in metaphors oughtta shampoo my crotch

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
“Nice beaver”

Posts: 26903 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
"Don't sell yourself short, Judge. You're a tremendous slouch!"

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
There are SOOOO many. I will go with something that cracks me up every time and I have no idea why.

It comes from the Blues Brothers which itself has a TON of great lines.

That being said the obscure line that cracks me up is simply.....

“Your gonna look kinda funny eating corn on the cob with no fucking teeth!”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
We had a band powerful enough to turn goat piss into gasoline.

Posts: 7525 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From Blazing Saddles, "People stampeded and cattle raped".

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
"Anybody else want to negotiate?" -- Korben Dallas (Bruce Willis), The Fifth Element

"Nothing like a nice piece of hickory." -- The Preacher (Clint Eastwood), Pale Rider

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Eddies in the space-time continuum.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
American Psycho

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
"I hit him over the head with a frying pan and stuffed him into the trunk, so he wouldn't get hurt."

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue"

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
There are so many good lines in this movie, I can't help but watch it whenever it comes on.

"'This place has a sign hangin' over the urinal that says, "Don't eat the big white mint'."

"That gal's got entirely too many brains to have an ass like that."

"Pain don't hurt."

"Mind your own business, dad."

"I sure ain't gonna show you my dick."

"Goddamn, that hurts, didn't it?"

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
What 'ump?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Angus the Kid:
"Maybe poker's just not your game, Ike.....I know, let's have a spelling contest" - Doc Holliday, Tombstone.

Love this one. I actually used this during a contract negotition. Big Grin

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stkfox:
Any of the Eastwood movies

Agreed. I stuck with Heartbreak Ridge just to keep it manageable:

Be advised. I'm mean, nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I can put a round in a flea's ass at 200 meters. So why don't you go hump somebody else's leg, mutt face, before I push yours in.

You pump the neighbor's dog again, Jakes, or are you always slack eyed and silly in the afternoon.

Why don't I bend you over the table there... send you home with the "I just pumped the neighbor's cat" look on your face.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Dead on balls accurate? It's an industry term.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: f2,

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post