SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    You touch me... he dies
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You touch me... he dies Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
If you're not in the air in thirty seconds... he dies.

You come back in... he dies.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of crash
posted Hide Post
Escape from NY?

"If the wind is not against you, it is not blowing."

Posts: 1281 | Location: Down East | Registered: January 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Big Jake, 'cept with airplanes?

Posts: 13225 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
..No more Yankees...

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Snake Plisskin. I've heard of you.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1951 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighthouse Keeper
posted Hide Post
"Good evening. Although I shall not be present at this historic summit meeting, I present this in the hope that our great nations may learn to live in peace..."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yR1WPkLnnZo

Posts: 840 | Location: America's High-Five | Registered: December 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post