SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Long Road Home
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Long Road Home Login/Join 
Picture of DubiousDan
posted
I haven't seen this mentioned here. I binge watched it over the weekend and enjoyed it immensely.

It's available on Hulu and Amazon.

"The Long Road Home: The Long Road Home relives a heroic fight for survival during the Iraq War, when the 1st Cavalry Division from Fort Hood was ferociously ambushed in Sadr City, Baghdad. Over eight episodes, the scripted miniseries cuts between the action on the ground in Iraq and the homefront back in Texas, where families await news, expecting the worst."

Trailer

P220
P239 (.40)
SP2340 (.40)

Posts: 200 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I "Binge-watched" it too this weekend. I still have one episode to go. I work with Michael Kelly's sister. She's a LOT prettier than he is!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I thought it was very well done. I really enjoyed it.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post