SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Art Deco Sig shirt for the P320
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Art Deco Sig shirt for the P320 Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
I just got this in an email from Sig Shop. I really like this new design and I am noticing more and more Art Deco art styles creeping up in other areas as well. I picked up a chicago coffee cup with Art Deco design, and the vendor said it was the most popular cup he had sold in a long time. I have always liked this art deco style, any of artist do this kind of work?

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3576 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
Art who? Big Grin

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
Nice looking, but it seems a bit anachronistic with a plastic pistol.

I know it's not a SiG, but that design would be perfect for a BHP. It kinda looks like a propaganda poster-I could even see that design (in Cyrillic writing) with a Tokarev.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Aesthetically it's perfect for the extremely imperfect Remington R51. If there's any current semi-auto pistol whose styling evokes Art Deco, it's the Remington.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post