SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    You....you killed him.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You....you killed him. Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
No. I shot him. the bullets and the fall killed him.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Well, he was kind of a scary cat to begin with. I mean everyone knew that you don't just come up to Miles Davis and start talking to him. He may have looked like he was chillin'...but he was absorbed. This one hip couple went up and tried to shake his hand...says Hi, my name is- Miles says get the fuck outta my face you jive mother fucker and take your silly bitch with you. That was Miles man, I mean he was in his musical head space...I mean he was fierce.

But did you get to talk to him?

Man, I played with him for 'bout 20 minutes.

No! How'd you do?

Well you really ain't shit when you're playing next to Miles Davis...but he carried my ass.

What'd he say?

He said one word...cool.

As in?

As in, it meant good...but not ready. It meant...look me up when you are.

Did you?

No, I got drafted..and there were some other things...and by the time I got back to music the season had passed. I was born in 1945...but that moment was the moment of my conception...right here in this room.

What a great story...I gotta tell the people in Culiacan and Cartegena that story.

You know the folks in Culiacan and Cartegena?

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
inb4yohomie

"Don't get me cornered. You don't have the trunk space."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

You open the trunk, he goes in.

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"Man, I don't know any Rwandans."
"You don't know the guy in the trunk, either."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
"You hit a deer? A South-Central deer?"

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
"Now, if I am being Santa Claus, and you are Pedro, how do you think jolly ol' Santa Claus would feel if one day Pedro came into his office and said, 'I lost the list.' How fucking furious do you think he will get? Tell me, Vincent. Tell me what you think."

"I... uh, I think... I think you should tell the guy behind me to put that gun down."

"What do you say?"

"I said, I think you should tell the guy behind me to put his gun away before I take it and beat his bitch-ass to death with it!"

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
"What? I should only kill people after I get to know them?"

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
inb4yohomie

"Yo homie, is that my briefcase?"

Love this movie, has been awhile since I've watched it.

"A guy gets on the MTA here L.A. and dies. Think anybody'll notice?"

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2445 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One day at a time
Picture of RANGER20
posted Hide Post
I do this for a living Max!

Posts: 5499 | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Since when is LAPD working for the feebs?

www.opspectraining.com

Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
"This is temporary"
"How long have you been doing it?"
"12 years"

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9688 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post