SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Look, these parades you throw are very expensive.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look, these parades you throw are very expensive. Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
You using my police, my sanitation people, and my Oldsmobiles free of charge. So, if you mention extortion again, I'll have your legs broken.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12614 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the varsity swim meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode.

Posts: 7248 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Remain calm, all is well.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4786 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
pg. 2

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/7770081224

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Take off that beanie.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
pg. 2

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/7770081224

I thought this thread was Wormer specific?

Posts: 7248 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post