SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    And Now for Something Completely Different--Clapton and Pavarotti
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And Now for Something Completely Different--Clapton and Pavarotti Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
Unexpected pairing. Amazing outcome

Posts: 13240 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing. It's always fun and interesting to see people from different musical genres get together.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3527 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Well, at least two of us thought so Big Grin

Posts: 13240 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Well, at least two of us thought so Big Grin

More than two Smile I listened to it around noon today, and sent the link to my wife. Then had to jump up and go do things.

Posts: 10784 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Interesting and Steve Gadd on drums no less.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Now that's a duet I never would have expected.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post