SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Horror movies on TCM today...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Horror movies on TCM today... Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
At 1:30PM it's Horror of Dracula, my favorite of the Lee/Cushing Dracula movies. It scared the shit outta me when I was a kid.

Later on they're showing the Karloff Frankenstein and The Mummy.

Check it out here.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Cat People and Hammer horror! I love the Hammer films.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107501 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Pity for the monster of Frankenstein. Imagine that one is a contented perfectly normal abnormal brain on a shelf, bothering none and being bothered by none. Dreaming the normal abnormal dreams of abnormal brains, or floating in endless darkness. Suddenly! Unexpectedly! Unconsentedly! One awakes in the body of a monstrous giant! Too hideous to be unrejected by your bride, a re-constructed she-monster! Your mother is the lightning! She hugs you with electric arms.

Burnt! Crushed! Drowned! Frozen! Sulphered! Abotted! Costelloed!

Ready for death but charged to excess with Elan Vital or Orgone Energy...

Pity the Monster...

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post