SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Look, let me face the peril!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look, let me face the peril! Login/Join 
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
She turned me into a newt!

I got better.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
...left the porch light on, which I just remembered is Grail shaped.

Posts: 12178 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
and after the spanking....

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
MAN! My name’s Kevin. And I’m not awd, I’m firtyseven!

Posts: 12178 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
"I've cut your arm off"

No you haven't"

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

idem ea dixit

Posts: 1390 | Location: Daphne, AL | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Huuge...tracts of land

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 872 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
He had a wife you know...

Her name was, " continentia-buttux"

Setuwian, frow that man to the gwound!

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post