SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    On Seal Team tonight...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

On Seal Team tonight... Login/Join 
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted
Seal Team looks like it might be an interesting episode tonight.

"Jason and the team have mixed feelings when they are tasked with bringing home an American soldier who was captured after deserting, in exchange for detainees in Gitmo."

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Let's see what they do with it.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
We already know the answer to that one.
They risk their lives.
Deadbeat ex-soldier gets a pass.

Posts: 9505 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife calls it "Sealy Team" after the Bones character. We find "The Brave" a better show.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post