New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good Behavior Login/Join 
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted
On TNT. Anyone ever watch this? I've caught the last few episodes and it's interesting. Kinda messed up but interesting haha...that chick is batshit crazy...

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I warched last weeks episode, and was going to watch this weeks.

But durn, I spilled a glass of tea on my remote, it conked out, and I didn't want to manually work the Dish Main box.

Yes, she is quite loony. Kind of a low key Breaking Bad, aka female.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of siggers
posted Hide Post
I watched the first season with my wife and it wasn’t bad. This second season however, has jumped the shark a few times and I can’t watch it.

"Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless"

Posts: 690 | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Watched last season and a few this with the rest DVR'd.
Sort of has a Breaking Bad vibe to it.
It's OK.

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just started watching this season. I like it. There's so much quiet absurdity that it's intriguing.

Posts: 631 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
"Lady Mary" of "Downton Abbey" has a dark side. Wife and I watched most of last season but I gave up on it then. Wife got 15 minutes into this season and then she's done.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post