SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Do you enjoy the blues? (link to a blues show)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you enjoy the blues? (link to a blues show) Login/Join 
Picture of Greymann
posted
https://www.kunm.org/listen-anywhere

Usually a very good blues show every Wednesday night from 7pm-11pm mountain time.

If you miss it there is a two week archive. https://www.kunm.org/two-week-archive

And for any old hippies out there check it out on Saturday night 10pm-1am.

Posts: 1553 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
I'll check it out. Thanks

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Yes, thanks.

Posts: 5616 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
KUNM! Circa 1980's.

I used to be a volunteer Firefighter/EMT in Socorro. Being a small town and my department being the only full ambulance service in the county except for the Alamo Reservation we often did inter-hospital transfers to Albuquerque hospitals, UNM/BCMC, St. Joseph's, Loveless. The Ford E-350 had an AM-FM in addition to the two ways, guess what rig was the Saturday night ride? Drop patient, stop for food or refreshments and return to town after tuning in KUNM. At that time the Saturday night show was free form album oriented rock.

Sometimes if it was an extremely late transfer one of us would sleep on the return trip. Those nights sometime after midnight, on came KOB. Chuck Cecil's "The Swinging Years", a 30's to 50's Big Band show.

Most of the others on the department were Country fans. We ran a three man crew one early morning, I was the driver on the return trip. They slept on the way back, one on the gurney, the other on the crew bench. They found out I did not prefer Country as they woke to the strains of"Casey Jones" as we rolled into town at sunrise.

To steal a line and slightly modified from Blazing Saddles and countless Western movies: "There's a new EMT in town".

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
z z top is as close to it as I usually get.

but three or four times a year I like my Luther

https://www.youtube.com/result...query=luther+allison

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54612 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1553 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post