SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Destiny 2 players
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destiny 2 players Login/Join 
Captain Obvious
posted
Anyone playing the new Destiny game?

What platform are you playing on? What do you think about it so far?

I am playing it currently a Titan PL 282. I am playing on a PC and am thoroughly enjoying it. It runs smooth as can be on PC.

Posts: 3364 | Registered: July 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
I'm on PS4. Based on my dedication to D1, I was absolutely going to play on PS4 and move over to PC almost immediately after release. However, I don't like D2, in its current state. I don't find the raid interesting, the armor/mod system is garbage, "power doesn't matter", the guns are boring, bringing back D1 exotics was a huge mistake, strikes aren't replayable/interesting, public event system of leveling up is broken, PVP is a joke, Eververse is disgusting, etc. It seems much of what was learned from D1 was forgotten in the production of D2.

I am not spending one more $.01 on this game until serious changes take place. Yes I have read the most recent TWAB.

I still run the Flashpoint, NF, and Call to Arms every week on three characters, but it's definitely not as interest to me as D1.

Posts: 2011 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Obvious
posted Hide Post
I am at a point where essentially I wait for tuesday to come around now. I have not beaten the raid yet (it was just released on PC yesterday) but I am sure it'll become a thing that gets done weekly as well.

It does seem there is not as much to do as D1.

Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
I started playing Warframe and only doing PVP in D2. At this point with D2, I only care about getting decent at Trials

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Obvious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kenpoist:
I started playing Warframe and only doing PVP in D2. At this point with D2, I only care about getting decent at Trials

Im not about that life. LOL