SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    It ain't the money ya understand,
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It ain't the money ya understand, Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
but if I don't charge ya somethin' the Presbyterians around here are likely to pray for my ruination.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
What's wrong with De-troit's cars?

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought you'd be taller.

Posts: 734 | Location: Tucson | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
You got a skinny little runt named Dalton working here?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
That gal's got entirely too many brains to have an ass like that.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
I thought you'd be bigger.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A polar bear fell on me.

Posts: 238 | Registered: March 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
Ha. It was on last night and I tuned in for a while.

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Pain don't hurt.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mod29,

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Is she?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
Pain doesn't hurt.

I don't want to be an asshole, but I guess I'm going to be...the line is "pain don't hurt".

Its the same as saying "I used to sleep with guys like you in prison." We all know the REAL line. Big Grin

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I ain't got twenty bucks.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
This place has a sign hangin' over the urinal that says, "Don't eat the big white mint".

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
Pain doesn't hurt.

I don't want to be an asshole, but I guess I'm going to be...the line is "pain don't hurt".

Yeah, you're right.
As many times as I've seen that movie, I'm embarrassed I messed up a quote! Smile

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
The Double Douche....

Hmph...

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
Mind your own business, Dad.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
“The story is you fuck with him he’ll seal your fate.”

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post