Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dan Tyminski Login/Join 
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted
Saw Dan Tyminski in Boydton Va. this evening, great show. If you get a chance go see him and his band, great bluegrass music.

Posts: 1953 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
On my list to get around to seeing.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

He was part of Union Station (Alison Kraus & Union Station) for many years. He's a great singer and guitarist. His voice is unique country-ish, and I put his voice right up there with Tony Rice, though their styles are different. He is definitely a favorite of mine, and I'm jealous of those who get to see him perform in person.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd pay to see him, may see if he has a tour info page

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54598 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

He was part of Union Station (Alison Kraus & Union Station) for many years. He's a great singer and guitarist. His voice is unique country-ish, and I put his voice right up there with Tony Rice, though their styles are different. He is definitely a favorite of mine, and I'm jealous of those who get to see him perform in person.

agreed,

I saw Tony Rice a few times years ago (Tony Rice Unit I think was his band name then)

and once with Grisman, back in the 80's (Dawg music is damn good music)

I've seen AK&US a couple times here in town,
always a good show,

he was also the singing voice for Clooney in O Brother Where Art Thou

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
He's the guy you hear when George Clooney here "sings in into the can"

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see him. He is very good.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post