SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Aren’t you going too fast?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aren’t you going too fast? Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted
No, it’s not the speed really so much, I just wish I hadn’t drank all that cough syrup this morning.

Posts: 7253 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
It's Czechoslovakia, it's like going into Wisconsin.....

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1903 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I once got my ass kicked in Wisconsin.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Earth women who experience sexual ecstasy with mechanical assistance always tend to feel guilty.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
C'mon, rhythm! Hut, 2, 3, 4. Black guys help the white guys...

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
The names Francis Soyer. Everyone calls me psycho. Anyone calls me Francis and I’ll kill you.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Lighten up, Francis...

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
You white boys might get prison, but we gon' get hung.

quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
Earth women who experience sexual ecstasy with mechanical assistance always tend to feel guilty.

How you got Heavy Metal from this thread is beyond me.

Posts: 7253 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Well sir, we were going to this bingo parlor at the YMCA, well one thing led to another, and the instructions got all fouled up...

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12624 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
"Gahh! I thought that was a dog around your neck!"

quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:

quote:

Heavy Metal was produced by Ivan Reitman, and that story had both Harold Ramis and John Candy doing voices, so I totally get it. Big Grin

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
You white boys might get prison, but we gon' get hung.

quote:

Yeah, my bad. Totally missed that one.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=BLQp3lnL2KQ&feature=share

Now, are either of you homosexuals?

You mean, like, flaming, or...

Well, it's a standard question we have to ask.

No, we're not homosexual, but we are willing to learn.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now depression sets in....

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16083 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There she was just a walking down the street...

I confess, this movie and The Green Berets are two films that influenced my decision to join the Army.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6723 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Never hit anyone in anger unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh God I wish I was a loofah!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Son of bitch.....shit....

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ma'am, I'm sure there's a lot of ways I've gone that you haven't.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8338 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post