SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    DayZ (ARMA 2 mod, not the standalone)
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DayZ (ARMA 2 mod, not the standalone) Login/Join 
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
For anyone that wants to join the fun. The pack is on sale for $5.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4639/

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nothing's gonna change my world
Picture of Gravebone
posted Hide Post
Yea it's basically me, arc, rottie, and skull leader left.

Posts: 7764 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
I present Arc with his next challenge. Big Grin

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gravebone
posted Hide Post
Ok, that's fucking awesome.

Posts: 7764 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
I built a bunch of fun stuff on the perimeter of the balota base, but I think a pirate ship would be tough for a non-admin.

In other news, the Super Stallion is sweet.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Ahhh.. Gems downgraded to 10oz each. Awful!!

30 gems now equals 3 briefcases. Weed dealer is a better bet. Time for me to get good at that now.

Picture of Gravebone
posted Hide Post
Actually the biggest moneymaker right now is farming epoch weapons, assuming of course shit spawns correctly. Late Saturday night and all day Sunday I had problems getting ANYTHING to spawn at the NW Airfield.

Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gravebone:
Actually the biggest moneymaker right now is farming epoch weapons, assuming of course shit spawns correctly. Late Saturday night and all day Sunday I had problems getting ANYTHING to spawn at the NW Airfield.

I noticed NOTHING was spawning in Arcs base. I thought someone was mozzie'ing in and looting it. But I watched it all weekend. Nothing but a little ammo & crowbar.

So I'm assuming he is screwing with the loot tables.

Ohh... and we learned that RPGs & M32 suck for mining. One column dropped per RPG rocket & 10x 40mm nades per column.

But it was lots of fun trying. Big Grin

Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
The Balota base west side is ripe. I just killed 3 people in it, including one who was sniping from the position only accessible by the climbing obstacle. I think I actually added gameplay to Balota. The .50cal turret is still an "open secret."

Arc.

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gravebone
posted Hide Post
Arc, he agreed to what we were talking about earlier tonight before you went to bed. Big Grin

Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I think I might move exclusively to the Cherno 1 server. I feel that all the fun has been sucked out of the Cherno 2 server. I've got my base at Rog.

Posts: 11152 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gravebone
posted Hide Post
New coin currency is live now, we'll see how it goes!

Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
It would be awesome if you could deposit your money on one server and make it available on the other through this. I've got 30 briefs on Cherno 2 I would love to get to the Cherno 1 server.

Remember that mountain south east of the Hero trader? Well I found a base there decayed with 10 safes in it so I've got it all buttoned up. I'll have to figure out how to manually maintain castle walls, but in 2 weeks it will be like Christmas. After that I'm planning on redoing it so I can tow attack helicopters in and park them inside.

Posts: 11152 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
So I've ordered one of these...Should be here in a week.

Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
damn fancy

Arc.

Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
So, I'm going to try and get the cave mountain as my base after the wipe. Hopefully I'll be on when the server goes live.

Picture of Gravebone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
So, I'm going to try and get the cave mountain as my base after the wipe. Hopefully I'll be on when the server goes live.

Don't forget the hole in the roof.

Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
They took the cave out. Frown So I'm in the TV tower at Novy Lug Airstrip.

Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Hopefully I'll have time to play with you guys this weekend some.

Grave - If you see Arc. Can you just grab whatever coins he salvaged from my safe before the wipe? I think I'm more likely to see you on before I see Arc.

Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
Wipe?

Whaddaya mean, wipe????

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post