SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Explain Luke’s Plan To Rescue Han In ‘Return of the Jedi’
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Explain Luke’s Plan To Rescue Han In ‘Return of the Jedi’ Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
This is absolutely worth reading.

https://uproxx.com/movies/what...urn-of-the-jedi/amp/

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12324 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sort of with the author in that I just sort of assumed the plans were all made separately. The reunion seemed a bit "Hey, you're here!" to me, like none of them knew about each other's plan to rescue Han.

Granted...it's one of the movies I just love to watch, and I don't think I've put serious thought into it since the 90's...when I was 9.

I should really go re-watch these again!

----------
The first 100 people to make it out alive...get to live.

Posts: 1277 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Lucas didn’t think any of the movies plots through very well, especially this one. It’s like he showed up on the set and started saying “Wouldn't it be cool if they did this and that?” “Now lets make up another scene!”

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3529 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thawed out,
thrown out
posted Hide Post
To get Leia in a bikini. That was the plan and I'm glad it worked.

Posts: 124 | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Excellent read

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StayFrosty:
To get Leia in a bikini. That was the plan and I'm glad it worked.

I'm glad at least one of us sees things so clearly.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post