SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Post a brief cip of a favorite movie villain
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post a brief cip of a favorite movie villain Login/Join 
posted
This is the character Tommy Udo portrayed by Richard Widmark in the 1947 film, Kiss of Death. His laugh is particularly sinister. Here is the clip:

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Can't embed

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=COAnVhYNbTI

Always thought Mr Potter was a nasty bastard. He knows George didn't lose the money.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did it for you. That is a good one.

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Robert Mitchum in "The Night of The Hunter":

Posts: 3934 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Maybe just for this dialog.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
My pick is Jane Fonda's pappy. He usually played a good guy but not in this time...

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/QqTfBysL0wE

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15481 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
My pick is Jane Fonda's pappy. He usually played a good guy but not in this time...

Jim Shugrt nailed it. Henry Fonda in Once Upon a Time in the West....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Walter Jack Palance as Jack Wilson

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
starts at 1:50

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I always kind of like Tuco.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Barely beat me to it! He did an amazing job at the creep factor.

Another one that I always thought was the epitome of method/immersive acting is:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn5-AmzgmyE

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hans Gruber in Die Hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd8oXBe_Rp8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=344SfAse3Ew

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16340 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Small potatoes compared to this psycho bitch. Overthrow the government and allow in communists, and use her own son to do it.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post