SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Have I ever told you about the Umbahka ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have I ever told you about the Umbahka ? Login/Join 
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted
Not sure how to spell umbacka....

Prince of Persia

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Ngbaka

"Yes, you have."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Thank you

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
I love that movie. Ben Kingsley was awesome, though Sheik Amar (who quoted that line in OP) was my favorite.

"No matter your skills as a promoter, you can't organize an ostrich race WITH JUST ONE OSTRICH!"

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post