SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Tunnel on Amazon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Tunnel on Amazon Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
A body is found lying precisely at the midpoint of the Chunnel, making it a British/French cooperative effort.

Just watched the first episode. This has real possibilities.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15210 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dubya
posted Hide Post
I will try to watch this again. I tried a few days ago and got a French language film with no subtitles... Thanks Paul.

Sons of the Republic of Texas, NRA, TSRA
God Bless America

Posts: 4075 | Location: The Great Lone Star State, Texas | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dubya:
I will try to watch this again. I tried a few days ago and got a French language film with no subtitles... Thanks Paul.

It is mixed, but where French is spoken there are captions on my video software.

I've watched several Norwegian and even a Hebrew/Arabic series with subtitles and surprisingly, it gets to be automatic pretty quickly.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15210 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Headhunter
Picture of SPSHOOTER
posted Hide Post
Sounds like "The Bridge" from 20013/14.

SPSHOOTER

Posts: 1513 | Location: San Diego | Registered: March 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SPSHOOTER:
Sounds like "The Bridge" from 20013/14.

SPSHOOTER

Pretty sure "The Bridge" was the US adaptation of this series.

EDIT: Googled to be sure, they are both adaptations of a Danish/Swedish show "The Bridge".

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I watched it when it was on PBS last year. It was good but I felt it started going off the rails in the closing episodes.

I thought Clémence Poésy did a great job as the lead French detective and cleans up good, too.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3446 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post