SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    ACC Network access options?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ACC Network access options? Login/Join 
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted
Is there a way to view ACC games carried on their ACCN if I don’t have that actual channel in my cable package?

With 1/3 of Power 5 teams playing being in ACC and them killing for every dime they can scrape up I suspect not. You’d think teams like Miami would want all the exposure they could get but apparently not or I’d already know how to view their game tonight.

I’m on C-Spire with a pretty comprehensive channel lineup but apparently not this. Not looking to pay them another $20-30 a month for this. I believe YouTube has a streaming option at $70(?) still a little steep.

I’m not looking to steal their content as much as view their teams. I’m already having to sit through ads just like any other channel, paying a premium for that would suck.

Roll Eyes

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12396 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you have ESPN? If so, you should be able to watch ACCN games on the ESPN app.

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I only did it for one game - but I singed up for a HULU live TV trial just to see a game that was only on the ACCN. That might not be an option if you are going to want to watch multiple games spanning several weeks.

Posts: 247 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sasquatch28:
Do you have ESPN? If so, you should be able to watch ACCN games on the ESPN app.

Lookie there - it's in the upcoming items on app. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I feel like a luddite for not thinking of that as a likely option first!

Posts: 12396 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
So, no.

quote:
you are not authorized to view this content