SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Jack Ryan Season II trailer out - Noomi Rapace Joins
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jack Ryan Season II trailer out - Noomi Rapace Joins Login/Join 
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Just binged season 1. It was ok

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
When does season 2 start?

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Does anyone else think Season 2 looks like Cardinal of the Kremlin and Clear and Present Danger with the slight possiblity of Sum of All Fears thrown in there?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I just watched season 1 again and really enjoyed it.

Then my dad watched it and I got sucked into watching it with him when I just finished watching it 3 or 4 days before.

I'm all in on season 2

First In Last Out

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
I like Noomi. She's some Swedish hot stuff, and a fine actress.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
I like Noomi. She's some Swedish hot stuff, and a fine actress.

I like Noomi also, she's tough. I will be watching.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1881 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ibanda:
I like Noomi also, she's tough. I will be watching.

Watch the nine hour unabridged Swedish mini-series of The Millenium Trilogy if you want to see tough Noomi.

LINK

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post