SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Vice, anyone seen it?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vice, anyone seen it? Login/Join 
Experienced Slacker
posted
How was it?
A little surprised it hasn't at least been mentioned around here yet.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I'll watch it right after I watch the movie mocking a major player in the Obama administration, and Obama himself. Wink

I usually try to set politics aside when it comes to entertainment, but we all know how blatantly biased Hollywood is. I'm not going to reward that bias when it's so overt and one sided.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
IIRC, it was mentioned and considered to be character assasination.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:

Could be.
When I searched I didn't see any results.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I saw all I need to see in the trailer that played before Bohemian Rhapsody to know this would be pure leftist garbage:

-Dick Cheney portrayed as this evil, scheming Machiavellian type
-GW Bush portrayed as a doofus, as per usual
-Donald Rumsfeld portrayed as clueless

Hard pass.

Posts: 33776 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:

That was me. No idea why wife picked it, but we were limited by time and venues in NOLA on Christmas Day.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...060033154#2060033154

If you missed it, at the Golden Globes the lead actor thanked Satan for helping him prepare for the role. Further illustration of what an abortion it was.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12406 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post