SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Princess Leia's Stolen Death Star Plans
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Princess Leia's Stolen Death Star Plans Login/Join 
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted
First video link:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NYD3QtyEGGM

Several more, all done in the order of the original album.

I laughed way more than I should have!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
That is awesome.

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
WONDERFUL!!!!

It is worth going to YouTube and watching the whole series. (a total of 13 videos)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ronin1069,

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12328 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
Here's another I really enjoy.

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Luke is in the desert... That's all I'll say. Perfect!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12328 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sincityboy
posted Hide Post
"What would you think, if I boarded your ship, would you give those transmissions to me?"
Fantastic! Thanks for the link.

Posts: 1046 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Clever, well done-bravo!

Posts: 13810 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed this so much that I have taken the time to embed the entire series here. Enjoy, and thanks again to furlough for making the OP!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Wow Ronin thanks for doing the embeds! I've had these songs in my head for the past week!

Plato

Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Had not seen these! Smile

I had seen Wierd Al's - this one was done between "A Phantom Menace" and "Attack of the Clones"

Posts: 15027 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post