SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Breaking Bad marathon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breaking Bad marathon Login/Join 
Picture of lcbjr77
posted
Kids were out of the house, had some free time and popped the TV on, low behold the marathon was on. I love this show, we were at the part of the series where Walt had to come up with that crazy alibi for not being involved with Tuco...this is one of those shows where any episode from any season can be on and I would watch it

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I refuse to watch except from the beginning but I was fighting the wife to change the channel all weekend. I found myself watching an episode or two a few times and, knowing some slower stuff was coming up, made excuses to change. With single digit and worse temps, not a lot of other options.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8337 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Just getting to season 4/5. Though there have been only a few episodes for some seasons, that I did not like, I find it to be one the most captivating shows I've watched. Still not finished and hope for more. I actually like the assistant Gayle, and especially their boss "The Chicken Brothers". Walt and Jesse are the bomb.

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post