SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Midsommer Murders fans.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Midsommer Murders fans. Login/Join 
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted
Why did they switch "Barnabys" on the series?

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John Nettles wanted to return to the stage.

http://www.midsomermurders.org/fitmurder5.htm

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2362 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
Thank You.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Watching seasons 18 and 19 on Netflix; at some point they changed Deputy Sergeants again; Nelson was my favorite. Maybe I missed an episode, I haven't seen any explanation of his leaving or who the new guy is. Maybe around the time Sykes died?

Posts: 18018 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Spoiler alert!!! Sykes Died!!!!Thanks for that.
Mad

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2255 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post