SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Photos of Royal Australian Air Force F-35As
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photos of Royal Australian Air Force F-35As Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Thanks for posting.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
Excellent photos. Thanks for posting.

On a slightly different note, I understand that Australia like Japan wanted the F22. But since those were not available for export they went with the F35.

Posts: 244 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drew3630:
Excellent photos. Thanks for posting.

On a slightly different note, I understand that Australia like Japan wanted the F22. But since those were not available for export they went with the F35.

Are they available at all? I thought we had built all that were ever getting built already.

Posts: 33768 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Flew them from Arizona to Australia with a KC-30A tanker and a C-17A Globemaster in tow, wonder how much it cost to relocate them.

Posts: 23388 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post