SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Ozarks on Netflix
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ozarks on Netflix Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
Watched the first two episodes, I'm thinking this show has possibilities.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Yeah, my wife and I are starting tonight. I like Jason Bateman.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
We watched 3 episodes and so far it has held our interest. Plus there's something about Laura Linney.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
We watched three episodes last night. I'm interested.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
On ep 8. Quite enjoying it.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6021 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
Thanks for this, guys. Been binge watching it most of the day because of the weather. On episode 6 now.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Just did episode one tonight and it was pretty interesting. I also like Jason Bateman so it was a bonus to see him in it.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wasn't planning on watching this until I saw this thread. Wife wasn't home last night so I didn't want to watch any of "our" shows and get ahead of her so I decided to give this one a try. 3 episodes later and I'm really enjoying it.

------------------------------
I'm a right wing, anti-illegal, pro-life, gun owning, straight, white, college educated, politically informed, conservative, Christian male. Liberals hate me.

Posts: 2901 | Location: RDU, NC | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
I found this over the weekend. I'm really enjoying it. Learned early on that you have to pay attention to everything because nothing is depicted without a purpose that will be made clear later on. Good storytelling and Bateman and Linney are fantastic.

Also a treat to see Harris Yulin.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I just can't get that dang Bob Seger tune out of my head now.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vinnybass:
I just can't get that dang Bob Seger tune out of my head now.

You're welcome. Wink

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
Episode 9 goes full retard within the first two minutes. "Typical" gun store employee helping someone lie on their forms, "high capacity" mags. Put a real damper on the show, you can tell some liberal loser wrote this episode.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
Was waiting to finish the Jack Taylor series before starting this up and on ep 2 now. Seems like another score for Netflix

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Watched the first two episodes last night. I'll be back for more tonight.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38600 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
Finished it up last night, really good series. Had a Gone Girl type of vibe to it for some reason. Saw that at least one of the episodes was directed by Bateman. Always liked him as an actor, good to see he can do dramatic roles too.

Only issue I had was believing the daughter was theirs, she looked nothing like them. But other than that, two thumbs up

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife turned me on to it and I ended up binge watching it all weekend.

Loved it over all but for some reason Charlotte annoyed me more and more as the series pressed on. Conversely I was hoping Ruth met a painfully gruesome death initially but she grew on me

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm on episode 4 and like the show so far...as someone that lives at the Lake of the Ozarks I'll say that it looks like most of the outside shots were taken at the Georgia location but I swear I ran into the Langmore's in Wal Mart the other day.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I think I'll be starting episode 7 tonight. It keeps me off balance and tense and I guess that's the goal. It even makes me uncomfortable at times. Are those the definitions of a good mystery? Smile

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38600 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of moose201
posted Hide Post
Still confused about who Wendy called during episode four.

Posts: 264 | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by moose201:
Still confused about who Wendy called during episode four.

The guy who couldn't fly?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post