SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Time Travel Shows
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Time Travel Shows Login/Join 
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Star Trek is always good for time travel.

I think a more accurate description would be they had lots of it.
But IMO whenever a Star Trek series started interjecting time travel, it was never a good thing.

the episode with Gary Seven was good,

but likely cause I thought Teri Garr was hawt (and still do)

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Lost. I'm just finishing up a rewatch of the entire series.

That was pretty good series. Interesting take on what happens when you change the future.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doctor Who

The old series, not the new

Posts: 580 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
No one for Hot Tub Time Machine?

Color me shocked.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser: I was just actually looking up Seven Days. I couldn't remember the name.

The female scientist was really hot, nice set of warheads.

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

My wife never saw it and I watched it as it aired so we're also watching it currently - almost through season 5.

The second time through I even appreciate it more. The first time through (I see the same thing happening with my wife) I wanted answers. I don't remember most of the smaller plot points, but I have enough of a general idea where I can just enjoy the ride this time.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
--Adam Savage, MythBusters

Posts: 1748 | Location: Red Wing, MN | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sreding:
quote:

My wife never saw it and I watched it as it aired so we're also watching it currently - almost through season 5.

The second time through I even appreciate it more. The first time through (I see the same thing happening with my wife) I wanted answers. I don't remember most of the smaller plot points, but I have enough of a general idea where I can just enjoy the ride this time.

Same experience here. I already know what answers I'll get, and what I won't, so it doesn't stress me the second time through. Like you said, now I can just enjoy the ride.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16317 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post