SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel:
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: Login/Join 
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted
You lousy cork-soakers.

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
" Guys, don't do this. Do not give your thread a misleading, vague title that will cause members to click on it. Just don't do this here. If you want click-bait, the internet is sickeningly full of that shit. You can't go anywhere online where people are not pulling this crap. Don't do it here.

If you feel the need to use a thread title such as "Once again, in desperation", it damn well better be important.

Use descriptive thread titles which accurately describe the subject of your thread. Avoid click-bait titles. Avoid sensationalism. Do not mislead your fellow forum members."

-para

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Use descriptive thread titles which accurately describe the subject of your thread. Avoid click-bait titles. Avoid sensationalism. Do not mislead your fellow forum members."

-para

"And, oh, there is one exception- The Lair. Members post- as the subject line of their thread- a line from a film or TV show or song, and other members fill in dialogue or lyrics.
This is a game we've long played here and there's no need to change that."

-para on April 2, 2018

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ha !
I did not see the addendum, sorry

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
sorry

No worries.

DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
What's that bastage want?

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1899 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
It's an 88 Magnum... It shoots through schools.

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
We both scrub floors. We're both swell lookers. And neither one of us is Chinese.

(I for one was not mislead by the thread title.)

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post