SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Naturally funny comedians.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Naturally funny comedians. Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted
Some have it, some have to really work it.

This guy was born with it!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Lewis Black

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Buddy Hackett

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Johnathan Winters.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Don Rickles

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Rodney Dangerfield.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
And here I thought Arnold Stang was dead.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
You know I always felt Dangerfield was really working at it. He was funny but it seemed like he had to work it.

Lewis Black, love or hate his views seems like he is just being who he is and is really funny. Like it is just a natural outcropping of himself.

Winters and hacket HOLLLEEEE SHIT. Those were a couple dudes that gave the impression that they had to DIAL BACK their natural comedy for their shows. Way funny dudes.

Rickles has sarcasm down to an art.

Ron white strikes me as a natural.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Belwolf:
Buddy Hackett

+1 Almost anything Buddy said would make me laugh.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8851 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I'm going to age myself and say Victor Borge, George Burns, George Gobel and Jack Benny just to name a few of the old time comedians. The 50's and 60's were the gold standard for clean and funny comedians.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
I’ll agree with Victor Borge, one of the few comedians my entire family would laugh at when I was growing up. Whenever PBS is showing him have to watch it, even with their telethon commercials.

I don’t see how Robin Williams wasn’t already mentioned. I’ll also throw out Eddie Murphy’s name.

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Eddie Murphy for me.

I think Kathleen Madigan can be really funny too, but that’s just looking to add a name or two.

I stumbled across this lady just two days ago. She's a mom from Knoxville, TN. I don't claim that she's the funniest person I ever heard, but she is "naturally funny." See if you don't agree

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Norm MacDonald is one of the funniest human beings to ever live and, though I know it's not true, he doesn't seem like he's trying or cares if anyone knows it.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gaffigan, louie anderson,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
I think Billy Gardell is very funny. His special "Half Time" was great!

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Natural comedians, guys who can walk casually into a party and kill without a script, I say Don Rickles and Gilbert Gottfried would be choice. As far as new guys, I'd say Bill Burr.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Christopher Titus.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
You know I always felt Dangerfield was really working at it. He was funny but it seemed like he had to work it.

Dangerfield did not have to work at. He was a naturally funny guy along with Rickles and Foxx.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Robin Williams and Jonathan Winters come to mind.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post