SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Naturally funny comedians.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Naturally funny comedians. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Sam Kinison. Saw him in a small club. I was literally in pain from laughing.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Brian Regan

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6370 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He wasn't my favorite one, but Avery Schreiber was a natural.

Liked Sam K though.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Steve Harvey.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Delirium?

Serious delirium.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
I'm going with the classic Tim Conway:

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
You know Bill Murray is a weird dude by most accounts but I bet he’s a hoot to have a few drinks with.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Robin Williams and Jonathan Winters come to mind.

Robin Williams is well known for stealing other comedians jokes

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree with Victor Borge and also liked Henny Youngman. One of my favorites was John Pinnette. He was funny, clean and likeable.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Red Skelton and Emmett Kelly tickle me. One used a lot of words and the other none.

Posts: 1190 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not technically a comedian, but Johnny Carson was a hell of a funny guy, especially when adlibbing.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mastrogiacomo
posted Hide Post
Burt Reynolds, he could hold his own with anyone.

Luctor et Emergo

Posts: 194 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
People like Paul Lynde. He seemed to be playing himself in all the different shows.

Tim Conway and Harvey Korman.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Jackie Gleason...I’m thinking “The Honeymooners”.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Henny youngman and David Brenner.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Steven Wright

he's the dj in this RD clip

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Tim Conway. Love most mentioned here, but never laughed so long and hard as with him.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My version of naturally funny .

making people laugh w/o a script or pre written jokes.

when you walk up to a guy and offer a topic and the first 9 words out of his mouth have you grinning.

there is "funny " with a script. and then there is just plain old funny from the hip

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Robin Williams and Jonathan Winters come to mind.

Robin Williams is well known for stealing other comedians jokes

And what Robin had was an ability to deliver memorized script as if he was making it up on the fly. I was a fan of Mork and Mindy.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19582 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FlyingScot:
Tim Conway. Love most mentioned here, but never laughed so long and hard as with him.

Sorry. While Tim Conway is funny; who I had in mind was Bob Newhart. I can’t believe he wasn’t mentioned by the time I answered.

I most heartily agree. His ability to make you laugh so long and hard was based on just using his facial expression then he’d manage to make you laugh some more with just his eyes. You can’t get more natural than that.

ETA: corrected Tim Conway to Bob Newhart.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rey HRH,

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19582 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post