SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    OZARK- Season 3 is coming out tomorrow 3/27!!!!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OZARK- Season 3 is coming out tomorrow 3/27!!!! Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by irreverent:
****SPOILER ALERT*********

Thanks WTF is the matter with you?

Then, NavyGuy, you go and full-quote his post? Srsly?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

Nothing that I’m aware of. When it say spoiler at the top, I think it’s pretty clear what’s going to happen when you read further. Click away.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nothing that I’m aware of. When it say spoiler at the top, I think it’s pretty clear what’s going to happen when you read further. Click away.

Yeah, and you posted the spoiler a mere three lines away. Maybe you can't read very fast. Maybe you're reading the forum on something with a very small screen. But when it's a decent size screen and people who read entire blocks of text at a glance see it: They can't miss it.

It was a stupid, inconsiderate thing to do.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah, and you posted the spoiler a mere three lines away. Maybe you can't read very fast. Maybe you're reading the forum on something with a very small screen. But when it's a decent size screen and people who read entire blocks of text at a glance see it: They can't miss it.

It was a stupid, inconsiderate thing to do.

Thanks for your input.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks for your input.

You did perfectly fine.

Year V

Posts: 2613 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
As much as I liked Ruth, she aligned with that hideous woman and my respect for her went right down the toilet. Wyatt is disgusting and so is the Sherriff.
Marty is cool as ice and Wendy has a charming hotness to her.
The FBI continues to look as dirty on screen as real life.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
As much as I liked Ruth, she aligned with that hideous woman and my respect for her went right down the toilet. Wyatt is disgusting and so is the Sherriff.
Marty is cool as ice and Wendy has a charming hotness to her.
The FBI continues to look as dirty on screen as real life.

Point taken about Ruth. We'll see how that turns out next season.

And yes, what a peculiar relationship with Wyatt and the hag.

Wendy--I can't stand her!

Year V

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
The end was certainly a shocker and done very well IMO....and I can't say I'm too upset about it. Smile

I can see Ruth making the move she did based on what happened to her this season, but I hope she doesn't go too deep.

If there is a next season, I'm sure looking forward to it.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
** Spoilers **
(With the requisite 4 blank lines below.)

quote:
Marty is cool as ice

I didn't mention Marty in my last post. That's an apt description and it's why I'm disappointed in him. He reminds me of Hal in Breaking Bad in that Marty is getting worse and worse. I really wanted him to stop Wendy, probably naively, with what happened to Ben. His cool-as-ice behavior in disposing of Ben disappointed me.

Year V

Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
** Spoilers **

quote:
Marty is cool as ice

I didn't mention Marty in my last post. That's an apt description and it's why I'm disappointed in him. He reminds me of Hal in Breaking Bad in that Marty is getting worse and worse. I really wanted him to stop Wendy, probably naively, with what happened to Ben. His cool-as-ice behavior in disposing of Ben disappointed me.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Neither of them looked so "cool as ice" in the last scene, except perhaps their boss. Wink

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
** Spoilers **

quote:
Marty is cool as ice

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Neither of them looked so "cool as ice" in the last scene, except perhaps their boss. Wink

Watching them stand there, I was reminded of Woods’ “American Gothic” in some surreal way.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kidcop:

Watching them stand there, I was reminded of Woods’ “American Gothic” in some surreal way.

Yep, brains and blood stuck in your hair is indeed surreal.

I really liked the first two seasons, season 3 was even better. There was tension and foreboding from start to finish, great sound and dangerous shadows throughout. Hoping for season 4 but it will have it's work cut out for it.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
quote:

I believe it is due to Wyatt never having a solid relationship with a mother or father that led him down his current path. I was screaming at the TV when they started 'neckin.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I must say that the season ended with a "bang"! The wife and I really enjoyed season 3 and have been speculating on the interactions and consequences of the remaining characters going forward. The last couple of episodes gave us an idea of who will align with whom in the future but as I've found out in watching the series, you just never know from one episode to the next what can happen. This, of course, is why we keep watching and I, for one, can't wait for the next chapter in the Byrde saga.

BTW, the relationship between Darlene and Wyatt ("old enough to be my grandmother") is some freaky sh*t.

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 810 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rev. A. J. Forsyth:
quote:

'neckin.

neckin'??? He was drilling for oil on that shit and she was riding him like a Brahma.
Thoroughly GROSS!

But I gotta give it to ole Darlene, she knows how to blow a off a pecker.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
While I was watching Season 3 last night, I heard Helen (Janet McTeer) talking and thought to myself that she may not be American. Sure enough, pulled up IMDB and saw that she is British. I have had the same premonition watching other shows when certain words come out slightly off. There are increasing numbers of foreign actors, particularly British and Australian, that "fake" American accents during TV series and movies.

A few others that come to mind:
Andrew Lincoln - Walking Dead
Lauren Cohan - Walking Dead
Robert Taylor - Longmire
Ben Mendelsohn - Bloodline, Outsider, etc.

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 985 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wxdave:
While I was watching Season 3 last night, I heard Helen (Janet McTeer) talking and thought to myself that she may not be American. Sure enough, pulled up IMDB and saw that she is British. I have had the same premonition watching other shows when certain words come out slightly off. There are increasing numbers of foreign actors, particularly British and Australian, that "fake" American accents during TV series and movies.

Robert Taylor - Longmire

Just passing through, no time to linger so just some recent characters played by Brits --

Walking Dead - Alpha
Walking Dead - Jesus
SOA - Jax

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kraquin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wxdave:
There are increasing numbers of foreign actors, particularly British and Australian, that "fake" American accents during TV series and movies.

Robert Taylor - Longmire

Damian Lewis - Capt. Dick Winters in Band of Brothers

Posts: 391 | Registered: December 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
Christian Bale is from the UK

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched all of season 3 and it was good. There definitely looks to be a season 4...…..I cannot believe the ending for the life of me.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post