SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    OZARK- Season 3 is coming out tomorrow 3/27!!!!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OZARK- Season 3 is coming out tomorrow 3/27!!!! Login/Join 
posted
Ozark season 3 is coming out 3/27. Once everyone starts watching it, feel free to discuss it here.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
I recently finished the fist 2 seasons and am anxiously awaiting this and watch a couple new episodes probably today.

Interesting how Wendy turned out to be the power player during season 2, especially at the end and will be interesting to see how it plays out with her unholy alliance with the cartel as her muscle. Lots and lots going on in the series and it sure keeps me interested. Sure going to miss Buddy though.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I just finished work (I'm working from home) and wrapped up everything, got a pizza out of the oven, and now I'm watching the first episode of Season Three. Just a few minutes in and already it's grabbed my attention!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Ruthie rocks!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
I would not be surprised if Wendy has an affair with Helen.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'll be starting season 3 soon. Looking forward to it!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38674 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
I binged it--5 yesterday/5 today. It's been long enough since I've seen the second season that I don't try to compare this season to any other. I took it as a standalone. I consider this to be a very well-written story. I'm impressed how the writers gather the knowledge of how to launder and how the FBI works.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
Ruthie rocks!

The actress who plays her is very good. She captures emotions very well. Ruth is my favorite character.

Year V

Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
In the beginning of the series I could not stand Ruth, now I have come around and enjoy her scenes.
Great series.

Posts: 4625 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
WOW, I am exhausted after watching season 3.

If you follow Ozark, I think you will like this season.

Yes, Ruth is my favorite character, but it took a while for her to grow on me.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I’ll add it to my list, enjoyed season 1 & 2.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
My Wife and I did season 3 in two sittings, Friday night we watched 4 episodes and Saturday night the last 6. That's how good it was!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
My wife and I are, with no small degree of difficulty Smile, keeping it to one or two episodes per night. And if something else we like on OTA television shows up, we take a break. We like to stretch series we like out.

My wife and I agree with many of you: Ruthie rocks Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Season 3, in my opinion, has been the best one yet. Lots of twists and turns.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have not seen Season 3 yet, still finishing up re-watching Breaking Bad. BUT, out of seasons 1 and 2, I liked season 1 a lot better. In season 2, every single episode had someone dieing, and they just focused on the person dieing. I should be ready to see season 3 sometime this week.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
My wife and I are, with no small degree of difficulty Smile, keeping it to one or two episodes per night. And if something else we like on OTA television shows up, we take a break. We like to stretch series we like out.

I think this is the better way to watch a series. I binge though. I can follow everything within the binge, but when the following season is a year later, I've forgotten almost everything from the previous seasons.

Year V

Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Well, that sucks. Not season 3 it was very good. Sucks that I have now watched the entire season 3. I need to find something else to do now since I can't do much else these days.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16397 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
... but when the following season is a year later, I've forgotten almost everything from the previous seasons.

Yeah. I managed to mostly remember, this season. What my wife and I often do is go find an on-line episode synopsis of the previous season before we start the next one.

quote:
Originally posted by comet24:
Well, that sucks. Not season 3 it was very good. Sucks that I have now watched the entire season 3. I need to find something else to do now since I can't do much else these days.

We had just finished Altered Carbon when this season of Ozark dropped.

For those who haven't yet finished the season...

Near the bottom of page 1, following this post, and full-quoted by somebody else following that.

Update: And still more following those. Best stop here if you haven't finished the season yet.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ensigmatic,

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
****SPOILER ALERT*********

Does anyone else think it’s a little over the top that Helen was removed?
Other than that, I enjoyed the season. Developed a strong attachment to the brother that was left behind.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by irreverent:
****SPOILER ALERT*********

Does anyone else think it’s a little over the top that Helen was removed?
Other than that, I enjoyed the season. Developed a strong attachment to the brother that was left behind.

I was okay with the ending head shot. Netflix has not yet committed to a season 4 (although speculation is they will commission S4) and the way S3 ending it could stop there and not be totally out of wack.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post