SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    If You’re a Boomer (Especially Male) Ennio Morricone Is Part of the Soundtrack of Your Life
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If You’re a Boomer (Especially Male) Ennio Morricone Is Part of the Soundtrack of Your Life Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
This is the Danish National Symphony Orchestra and Concert Choir, Sarah Hicks conducting. You are probably aware that he just died last month. I think you’ll enjoy this.

I DID do a search for Morricone here and am aware that at his passing at least one other Morricone composition from the Danish National was posted.

Here’s a link to that thread:
Morricone Tribute

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite albums is from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kramden:
One of my favorite albums is from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Same. Whenever I hear that little music box ditty I get chills.

We believe arming our fellow Americans – both physically and philosophically – helps them fulfill our Founding Fathers' intent with the Second Amendment: To serve as a check on state power.

Posts: 280 | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post