SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Manchester by the Sea.

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Manchester by the Sea. Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
Has anyone seen this movie yet?

My wife and I went to the 11:10 showing.

I want my 2+ hours back.

Then I look it up on line and see how wonderful everyone thinks it is.

Is it me, or did this movie suck? I am open to the possibility of it being me.

In my best New England accent, What the fauk?

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 33330 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting for Netflix.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26051 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by agony:
I'm waiting for Netflix.

It is an Amazon original film, it would probably be safe to say it never makes it over to Netflix

Posts: 2207 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
It was an excellent film. The pace is slow. Some people can't slow down and pace with the film. One of the best of 2016.

We need like some name tags with our picture on it, all laminated and what not. I mean, we gotta look legit man.

Posts: 7331 | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Been looking forward to seeing it as I enjoy Casey Affleck...can't stand his brother though.

I don't go to the theater so I've been waiting for it to come on AppleTV. I think it's due out on the 17th.

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy." Winston Churchill

Posts: 11639 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Been looking forward to seeing it as I enjoy Casey Affleck...can't stand his brother though.

I don't go to the theater so I've been waiting for it to come on AppleTV. I think it's due out on the 17th.

That's probably Feb. 16 or 17. The 16th would be 90 days after theatrical release.

Posts: 8323 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sureshot45:
quote:
Originally posted by agony:
I'm waiting for Netflix.

It is an Amazon original film, it would probably be safe to say it never makes it over to Netflix

It's all the same to me.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26051 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Wife saw the commercials and saw too many men crying (only takes one) and said "we won't be going to see that. "

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Big River Leather
Handcrafted Gun Leather and Accessories
http://www.bigriverleather.com/

Posts: 11953 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post