SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Prepper movie Amazon prime
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prepper movie Amazon prime Login/Join 
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted
On Amazon Prime there is a 2016 movie called Prepper. Highly recommended. Solid flick.

Edit: This was a joke. This movie was TERRIBLE!!

Also, in real life, the main actor killed himself after he was arrested for sexual assault.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bubbatime,

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Will check it out.

Posts: 2365 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I started watching it last night but only got a few minutes into it before I had to turn it off. Mixed-race couple, probably millennials. Neighbor across the street is a stereotypical white-trash racist redneck. The wife, a teacher, was going on about how she doesn't do it for recognition, but in the same sentence whining about not being nominated for teacher of the year. "I work just as hard as they do!" That was were I stopped, never got to the actual prepping part so I can't speak to that.

Posts: 7266 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I just finished it. Honestly, IMHO it was pretty bad. Wasn't sure if it was supposed to be educational (it wasn't), drama, or a comedy. There were funny parts (the end credit scenes were pretty good) but not enough to make this really watchable.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Watched it, it was enjoyable (sort of Eek) albeit fairly low key.
Pretty much a "B" movie acting and production-wise.
That's ok the message was good (well at least the idea to be prepared).

Kind of f'd up the main actor committed suicide in real life. Confused

Posts: 22902 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
I made it through playing in the background while I did other mundane chores. I liked the subject matter and had a little expectation it might be somewhat watchable. Good grief that is one poorly done movie.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched this last night out of morbid curiosity and was not disappointed in the level of suck it delivered.

Some odd quirks in casting/character development...The MMA instructor was almost comical as was the gun range guy with his one line wife and I also was puzzled by the slutty teacher trying to start something with lead, whole exchange was awkward and did not need to be there

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Just watched it. Sort of. It turned into background noise while doing other things.

It's not good.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post