SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Better Late Than Never
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Better Late Than Never Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted
Maybe it's my age but this show cracks me up. Mix Henry Winkler, William Shatner, George Foreman, and Terry Bradshaw on the road and you have a recipe for retiree craziness.

Anyone else find this show enjoyable?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I caught the last ten minutes or so, and it looked like a good time. They said the next episode is in early January, and I may watch it.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
I caught the last ten minutes or so, and it looked like a good time. They said the next episode is in early January, and I may watch it.

This is the second season so you might be able to find the earlier episodes to watch.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
My wife watched it last year and said it was great. She watched it earlier this week and said it cracked her up. She'll give it 2 thumbs up. I think I only saw it once last season.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
All the episodes thus far are here:

https://www.nbc.com/better-late-than-never?nbc=1

From my knothole, what with so much terrible programming, this is a refreshing change as well as funny.

USN (RET), COTEP #192