SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Netflix Ozark fans. Season 2
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netflix Ozark fans. Season 2 Login/Join 
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted
Season two announced to drop on Aug 31. On my list for sure.

link

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
On mine as well. Enjoyed Season 1!

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Wife and I are looking forward to it.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't wait. We loved season 1.

Posts: 722 | Location: Maine | Registered: October 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Season 1 was great. This show has some definite potential to be one of the greats if they stick to what they are doing.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ptb351:
Can't wait. We loved season 1.

wife and I loved it as well,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. I liked season 1.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Season 2 is out!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
First episode Neflix had a sleazy politician a "right to work, union busting tool-bag.." whelp I was hoping to escape politics for a little while. Never mind. Guess I don't need to watch Ozark S2. Maybe some other time.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Mad Mad ^^^^^^ Frown

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Oh great. Well, glad I decided to start the new Jack Ryan series first.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
First episode Neflix had a sleazy politician a "right to work, union busting tool-bag.." whelp I was hoping to escape politics for a little while. Never mind. Guess I don't need to watch Ozark S2. Maybe some other time.

That was an extremely small part of that episode. Surely not enough to put one off of the entire season. That said, I think they are getting too cute with the plot line. Seems like every second, nearly all of the protagonist characters are in some eliminate danger.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gspdude
posted Hide Post
Good show. Been waiting for S2, thought they weren't coming back with another season.

Posts: 544 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:

Quite literally one line and not mentioned again as far as I've watched.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3583 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Just watched the second season opener. This episode absolutely hummed right along, enough happened it felt like two hours instead of one.

I'll be keeping my eye on the "right to work, union busting tool-bag" thing. Politics are not front and center in this show but the protagonists think they're smarter than all they are up against and their politics have been noted more than once. In it's way, a very real depiction of such people. Along those lines, the same type of folks who can be involved with horrible things as long as they can live with themselves.

The show will have to go wildly off the rails to lose me, I really like "Ozark".

posted Hide Post
OK.....ready for season 3 Smile

Posts: 2096 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Didn't realize it'd dropped. Thanks for the heads up. That'll be next, after we finish Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I watched episode 1 today, 2nd season. It was more of the same, I’ll go a few more rounds.

Posts: 6129 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I binge watched the entire season. It was good. Too many deaths though.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post