SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Netflix Ozark fans. Season 2
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netflix Ozark fans. Season 2 Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I finished season 2 the other night. Like J said, it's pretty over the top, but it still sucked me in and had me on the edge of my seat. So many bizarre happenings and you think, how can these people get themselves into so much shit??? What bad decisions!!!

anyway, I'll be up for next season.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38657 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
OMG. My wife and I watched this series over the past couple of weeks.

There is some F'd up stuff there.

We cannot wait for the next season.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Finally finished the second season, looking forward to the next.

I continue to really like the show. Good enough plot, well presented locations inside and out, believable action, tight script with some very sharp dialog.

The characters set it apart and within that notion, the women steal the show. Wendy Byrde, Ruth Langmore, Darlene Snell, cartel lawyer Helen, put them in a bottle, shake well and the universe might explode.

There are lesser women -- daughter Charlotte and Blue Cat owner Rachel -- but yeah, the women drive the show, each dark and dangerous in her own way.

Over two seasons, so many well established characters are now gone. I hope the show can maintain it's level without resorting to contrivance to maintain what's come so far.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post