SIGforum
Netflix Ozark fans. Season 2

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/3610008344

July 01, 2018, 08:32 AM
NavyGuy
Netflix Ozark fans. Season 2
Season two announced to drop on Aug 31. On my list for sure.

link

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence
July 01, 2018, 08:54 AM
Fusternc
On mine as well. Enjoyed Season 1!
July 01, 2018, 12:27 PM
Ripley
Thanks for the heads up.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.
July 01, 2018, 12:40 PM
LS1 GTO
Wife and I are looking forward to it.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

July 01, 2018, 02:28 PM
ptb351
Can't wait. We loved season 1.
July 01, 2018, 03:43 PM
bubbatime
Season 1 was great. This show has some definite potential to be one of the greats if they stick to what they are doing.

July 01, 2018, 07:13 PM
lyman
quote:
Originally posted by ptb351:
Can't wait. We loved season 1.

wife and I loved it as well,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

July 01, 2018, 09:18 PM
rusbro
Thanks for the heads up. I liked season 1.
August 31, 2018, 10:37 AM
Balzé Halzé
Season 2 is out!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
August 31, 2018, 10:40 AM
Veeper
First episode Neflix had a sleazy politician a "right to work, union busting tool-bag.." whelp I was hoping to escape politics for a little while. Never mind. Guess I don't need to watch Ozark S2. Maybe some other time.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken
August 31, 2018, 12:17 PM
Ripley
Mad Mad ^^^^^^ Frown

August 31, 2018, 12:56 PM
Balzé Halzé
Oh great. Well, glad I decided to start the new Jack Ryan series first.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
August 31, 2018, 09:33 PM
NavyGuy
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
First episode Neflix had a sleazy politician a "right to work, union busting tool-bag.." whelp I was hoping to escape politics for a little while. Never mind. Guess I don't need to watch Ozark S2. Maybe some other time.

That was an extremely small part of that episode. Surely not enough to put one off of the entire season. That said, I think they are getting too cute with the plot line. Seems like every second, nearly all of the protagonist characters are in some eliminate danger.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence
September 01, 2018, 03:21 PM
gspdude
Good show. Been waiting for S2, thought they weren't coming back with another season.

September 01, 2018, 04:14 PM
Andyb
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:

Quite literally one line and not mentioned again as far as I've watched.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."
September 01, 2018, 10:44 PM
Ripley
Just watched the second season opener. This episode absolutely hummed right along, enough happened it felt like two hours instead of one.

I'll be keeping my eye on the "right to work, union busting tool-bag" thing. Politics are not front and center in this show but the protagonists think they're smarter than all they are up against and their politics have been noted more than once. In it's way, a very real depiction of such people. Along those lines, the same type of folks who can be involved with horrible things as long as they can live with themselves.

The show will have to go wildly off the rails to lose me, I really like "Ozark".

September 02, 2018, 01:04 PM
Loaded Round
OK.....ready for season 3 Smile
September 03, 2018, 11:48 AM
ensigmatic
Didn't realize it'd dropped. Thanks for the heads up. That'll be next, after we finish Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
September 03, 2018, 07:19 PM
sourdough44
I watched episode 1 today, 2nd season. It was more of the same, I’ll go a few more rounds.
September 03, 2018, 11:56 PM
jimmy123x
I binge watched the entire season. It was good. Too many deaths though.