SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone else played the 5th Borderlands2 DLC?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else played the 5th Borderlands2 DLC? Login/Join 
Experienced Slacker
posted
In case you haven't been automatically notified, there is a 5th DLC for Borderlands2 that became available recently.

Titled Commander Lilith and the fight for Sanctuary, I've played it through once and have to say it is well done. Elite loot chests aren't very prevalent, but the loot drops from NPCs and mission rewards made up for it as far as I could tell.

It was fun, and it was free since I already had the required main game. Smile

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I see it was just released last week. Free to all until July 8. Thanks for mentioning it!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post