SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    UFO - British SciFi Series (1970)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UFO - British SciFi Series (1970) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
They were going to make a movie and I know that Peter Jackson from fringe was going to be in it, there was a website for it but I think it all fell through. I was really looking forward to it and some good special effects.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 884 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
Don't remember that one...

How about 'Space - 1999' ??

-----------------------------------

that was on TV when I was a kid (pre cable)

excellent show, watched it as well in reruns

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10419 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
There was some really good (by contemporary standards) sci-fi on during the 60s/70s. Star Trek, UFO, Space 1999, Battlestar Galactica. . . This thread is getting me downright nostalgic.

I never saw the tv show UFO - but they took 1-3 episodes and made a movie out of it. This is what I saw. I loved those moon interceptors. I never really noticed the Bridge Bunnies and ladies in fishnet tops until much later.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
I think the first episode of that show starts by following some mini-skirt down a hallway IIRC. Lots of scantily clad ladies in the show. Straker's car was kind of cool too.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8350 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post